SEMIS... LETS HEAR EM!!!

THEQB

Six-man fan
First let me start out by saying all of us southern boys tried to relay the message weeks ago...
Southern district 3 is stacked!
I mean Pasadena getting all the respect and losing to baytown! U know Pasadena gets the automatic bid to advance. That being said Emery has great coaching and I believe they can adjust to Pasadena. Should be a tight game.
Baytown vs midland is interesting....
I'm thinking midland by 2 td's but this baytown team is hard to get a read on. They put a whipping on Watauga and everyone played. Not counting baytown out but should be a good game.

As far as my picks...
Going with Pasadena which IMO should be a 9 point favorite AND
The upset..
Baytown vs Midland
Midland should be favored but I got baytwon in a close one...

Baytown is my new cinderalla boys...

Baytwon vs Pasadena in finals and it's gonna be a district 3 brawl!!

Congrats to all the winners. District 3 is stacked. I had Pasadena winning. I had Rockwall winning. I had Midland winning and I had Baytown winning.

I saw Baytown and they are for real not sure why any one would consider them a Cinderella team at this point I had them winning the whole thing going into this week. They are big and have some athletes.

Sounds like the injuries to Austin caught up with them. All teams have them just hate to have them late in the year when it matters most. Midland took advantage and won big. Midland will need all the luck to match up with BC. Watauga just didn't have an answer for the size difference and BC was able to run at will. Watauga #6 did play the whole game but apparently he may have suffered a concussion during the game unknown to coaches. Hope he'll be ok. He is the most exciting 6 man duel threat offensive player I've seen in a very long time.

Does anyone know where the games will be played?

Pasadena beats Emery
BC beats Midland
BC beats Pasadena
BC State Champs
Good luck to all

So down goes #1 Rockwall to Emery and #2 Watauga to Baytown. Pasadena gets a vacation courtesy of Giddings State and #3 Midland says goodbye to Austin Hills.

Emery versus Pasadena: Pasadena has had it easy thus far. Walking through their opponents in the first two rounds. This one is not going to be like their first meeting only a few weeks ago. Showing 40% chance of showers Thursday and Friday and my dad says, the grounds are saturated in Houston from rain this morning. This time, Pasadena beats Emery, but by a narrower marigin. Emery has their starters back missing from the last game.

Midland versus Baytown: Midland is the last of Dist 1. Sixman.com's hailed to be " #1 team". The other Dist 1 teams have suffered hard losses to the other Dist 3 teams. Baytown was undefeated in their district and beat Watauga by three touchdowns. If that is not an eye opener to Midland then I do not know what is. This could be bad for Midland. Especially reading the above post by Dbsmith.

DB I only said Cinderella because out of all the computer generated things that granger did it had baytown the 2nd most likely team to exit the playoffs round 1 behind Giddings which has already exited. I don't think anyone in district 1 had them going this far or were even worried about them until this week. I know I didn't have them advancing this far. It seems as they have hit their stride and from the sounds of it Midland may have met their match.

TheQB. I just wanted to toot my own horn a little since I had BC advancing. Who needs computers. I'm not right often so I need to boast a little. BC is very good. You are correct about BC beating Watauga by 3 TD's, but remember #6 having a concussion was a factor. And before people jump on me I don''t think with him healthy Watauga would have won. I had BC picked before kick off. Midland should be worried but of all the teams in District #1 they match up best against the size of BC. I still pick BC to win the whole thing.

Does anyone know where they will play BC v Midland. I assume Austin area.

Dbsmithegg83":3ea1vxjc said:
TheQB. I just wanted to toot my own horn a little since I had BC advancing. Who needs computers. I'm not right often so I need to boast a little. BC is very good. You are correct about BC beating Watauga by 3 TD's, but remember #6 having a concussion was a factor. And before people jump on me I don''t think with him healthy Watauga would have won. I had BC picked before kick off. Midland should be worried but of all the teams in District #1 they match up best against the size of BC. I still pick BC to win the whole thing.

Does anyone know where they will play BC v Midland. I assume Austin area.

Toot away!! I had them getting beat so you got me there. I have not seen midland. Run tight? Spread? Pass?
I would assume if they are big like BC then they are run heavy?

Spreads are out.....

BC vs Midland/ Midland -2
I'm sticking with my cpu generated Cinderella and taking BC.
BC -6 is my pick

Emery vs Pasadena
Emery -4

I'm taking Padadena in this one. They already played once this year and Pasadena took care of business.
Pasadena -12 is my pick

Back