Playoffs 2015

Not so fast remember QB, Trinity was picked to win state this year at they beginning of the year and they are hungry. "Life is a buffet", I don't think defenses can so them down. They would have to be lucky to stop their offense.
I pick Midland beating Baytown and meeting First Baptist in the final. First Baptist wins.

The way BC handled Watauga leads me to believe Midland is in for a battle. Midland lost to Rockwall and beat Watauga but Watauga was said to have been missing their spread back and another player. That being said Midland could easily have 2 losses in district. I think BC bigs and speed could be too much for Midland.

I look on max preps and every once in a while they post clips on their. I think Watauga or rockwall had some highlight clips of midland. Don't rem which one it was though.

THEQB":33juc33a said:
proudofkids":33juc33a said:
Gentlemen, I need to confess that my post regarding what I perceived as poor sportsmanship on the part of Baytown was presumptuous and arrogant on my part. As a fan, I do not have the knowledge of what goes on on the field nor am I in the difficult position of a coach being judged (wrongly judged in this instance) week in and week out. I offer my apologies to Coach Wiggins for posting this publicly before I gave him the courtesy of responding to what I intended to write. Coach Wiggins was kind enough to send me a private message with his phone number asking me to call him. I called in "fear and trembling" but spoke with a very gracious coach. Cougar1414, your response is what made me re-think my actions so my thanks to you. To any others I have offended, I offer my apologies to you as well and commit to keeping my mouth shut on matters I have no knowledge (or not enough knowledge) of. Once again, my apologies to Coach Wiggins, the Baytown team and their fans. My best wishes to the Baytown kids, coaches and fans on their matchup with Midland Trinity this coming week.

I have been hesitant to post on this topic and I am glad it was handled with honesty and integrity. It would have been tough to listen to someone attack a organization such as tapps or a school like baytown and not erupt, because of misinformation or misinterpretation, but this I think is why this thread and website exist. I have the upmost respect for the coach for obviously handling this outside the thread.. Also respect for the poster for contacting him.

Now let's move on...
Emery vs Pasadena
Baytown vs midland

U know me.. Another thread coming... Yes semis...
What you stated in your earlier post is true. I witnessed it with my own eyes. So the person you gather your information from was accurate.

First off what a game. Wish I could have made that one! Anyone have any insight on the game. Weather and field conditions ok. I know it looked nasty on the radar.
Second...
Chargers were u quoting me or POK? Not sure what you are referring to on gathering information from someone. I don't see that in any of these posts.

I love being wrong CROW taste good with some left over stuffing. What were the conditions of the game and if it were raining was it a factor?

I think Midland was the #2 seed in District 1
Rockwall #1
Midland #2
Watauga #3

Charger I'm curious as well are you talking about witnessing bad sportmanship by BC?

Second year in a row that District 1 has had a team in the state championship game.

I believe you are correct about Midland being second when it comes to head to head. I was wrong when I put Midland as thrid in district.

I am curious too about bad sportsmanship by Baytown.

Wonder if anyone was hurt on baytown... Something had to have happened. I never thought midland could matchup. Baytown shut down Watauga...
Hey chargers.. Don't leave us hanging.

Have to agree... Baytown overall was the fastest of the 3 teams remaining and I don't think anyone else matches up. Maybe Emery but I don't think they beat Pasadena

Ok Guy this is the deal Midland Trinity is the real deal. And yes the post about the bad sportsmanship on Baytown and the way they act is true. I witnessed this with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. Throught the run to state everyone has counted Midland out, and when they beat a team the reply is, the team must have had someone out. Midland has had some key players out for the pass 2 game.

Baytown came out strong and trying to use their size and the intimidation to cripple Midland. The first play Baytown scored and recovered an onside kick and marched down the field and was stuff on 4th and goal on the 1.WOW big stop. Midland match BC in every way. The defense only gave up one TD. The weather kept Midland from throwing the ball but they ran right at BC and had success. Midland's will to win and the way they rally together was amazing. This team is ready they out played BC. Key players on BC was walking off the field even when their coaches was motioning them to get back in.

Back