predictions.... Division 1 District 3

Out of six teams in District 3 (Katy is off), five are picked to win today. Division 1 & 2 only have four winners picked combined. I know this varies by opponent, but man…div 3 is STACKED

It looks like everyone did what they were predicted this week. The Lions put it on Allen and have established themselves to be a front runner with Logos and Emery. The Orange/ Baytown score was a little weird. I wonder if Orange Community had key players hurt for this game. Baytown base on first game results and their forfeit doesn't seem like a playoff team.

Imo logos and Emery are at the top of the division. Lions put it on bryan allen but Allen's wayyyy down this year. All they have is vega this year. Baytown is confusing. I can't figure out what's going on with the forfeit and then a bounce back domination of OCC. OCC was said to have all their starters... Anyone heard anything different on that?
Katy on a bye
Thoughts fellas....?

Emery put a beatdown on Ft Bend tonight. They should be the legitimate favorite right now with Logos. My wife's best friend was at the game. Said Emery scored at will and gave up the TD to Ft Bend early on and that was all of it. They have already tied their wins from last year and we are only in week 4! Very impressive. They should handle Ft Worth next week with all this momentum.

Hello, my name is SicEm74 and I'm new to posting this season.

District 3 is looking strong (again). Quite a few undefeated and one-lose teams in the district.

1) is Emery really THIS good? I'm looking at the scores and wondering do we see the team that will dethrone Baytown.

2)speaking of, what's the deal with them. Didn't see the Oakwood lose....tie...or simply anything different than a victory from them in that game. Then they can't field a team for Chester. Then they 45 an athlete -led Orange Community team and follow that up with only a 40 point victory over Clear Lake Christian.

What's the story down there????

3)FBCA is on a roll. It will be difficult for any team to atop that #13 and his 11-man quality team.

4) Omega seems to be bullying every team that lines up against them. Back to 2012-2013 form.

5) not much to say on Katy, yet.

This is the mystery district of TAPPS D1.

Biggest shocker for last week was the 45 pt loss by Logos to AHC. Did not see that coming. AHC is a spread team, correct? Exposure in Sugar Land… 4-1

Emery rolled but it looks like by the score they could not put THESA away like the previous opponents. Just as I speculated. Going into district with all of this momentum will be great for Emery. Look out Katy in week 6, cause it may not be pretty. 5-0

From the score forum, Baytown and Clear Lake never made it to 2Q. With 3:18 left in 1Q the score was 40-0 when the game was called. Also, a loss was taken from BCA in the Oakwood game. 2-1-1 now.

FBCA is for sure on a roll. Can't stop #13. Great coaching also. 5-0

Omega is really stretching their legs now. Sticking it to their opponents weekly. Looks like the coaching staff has their boys going full force! 5-0

Any news on Katy? I guess we will see how they do this week against winless Brazosport. 4-1

Looks like that Katy game is the only good action in town for the week. What I don't understand is why would they schedule a game on a week before district when their district opponents have chosen an bye week.

If I was coaching I would want a week to prep for a tough district week. Do they have injuries? A bye week is a good week to heal.

Hill country may be a force out of District 2 to replace Geneva. We knew someone would come out the district as number one but, wow, they look impressive. They are a serious challenge for state.

Looks like it was a fair game at Huntsville. I know Huntsville is down several guys and emery couldn't pull away. Leads me to believe they do have a few flaws after all.

Alpha Omega 28
Emery 50

Alpha Omega 14
Baytown 44

Strange pattern here. Where was the Emery powerhouse this game against Huntsville? What did Huntsville do to only get beat by 22 pts as a now 0-3 team in district to a now 3-0 team in district? Baytown score is more crazy. Held Huntsville to half the pts Emery allowed.

very interesting.... should set up for an action packed game this week!!
Anyone going to watch this game? Emerys offense is fun to watch and creates alot of problems for opposing defenses. Im not sure if baytown has the personnel to handle it.

Baytown doesn't have a chance
Emery 46
Baytown 8
Emery takes out starters and coast in the 4th quarter
Oh wait- What am I thinking Emery doesn't stop pushing
they are throwing bombs till the last second on the clock

RollTide14":1jc4rulc said:
Alpha Omega 28
Emery 50

Alpha Omega 14
Baytown 44

Strange pattern here. Where was the Emery powerhouse this game against Huntsville? What did Huntsville do to only get beat by 22 pts as a now 0-3 team in district to a now 3-0 team in district? Baytown score is more crazy. Held Huntsville to half the pts Emery allowed.

Thanks for your thoughts Coach . Looks like if we do the math with common opponent being Alpha it will be Baytown by 8. I think that they were a sleeping giant that is now awake and will be very hard to stop. Flew under the radar for awhile but are about to break out. Jury is still out for me on Emery for a number of reasons. Have to see more to make a final judgement.

Around the district Pasadena looks strong and fundamentally sound. Alpha Omega has some nice pieces but has gotten a little banged up lately it looks like. If Katy gets their RB back they could get back to their old form in a hurry. Tough one to figure out is Logos. They definitely look like an athletic team, not sure what's missing. Didn't they have an interim coach last year? Not sure if he is still leading the ship but doesn't look like the same team. Should be an interesting November!

I just don't see baytown winning that game and u have them by 8? Emery has way too many players. Baytown is low on numbers and they have squeaked by Pasadena and a Katy team (without #32).
Last 2 posters both have baytown taking this one. What am I missing here fellas?

Back