Who u got round 2!?

Hey Rolltide14,

Which team do you think have the faster running backs -Giddings or FBCA? I go to the FBCA games when I can, but never seen Giddings play.

Hard to say but 13 for FBCA is faster down the stretch than he is the first 20 yards. I would have to say Giddings is faster and more powerful from the get-go but 13 FBCA runs very, very hard from a better blocking team than Giddings has.

RollTide14":2oyb0vii said:
Hard to say but 13 for FBCA is faster down the stretch than he is the first 20 yards. I would have to say Giddings is faster and more powerful from the get-go but 13 FBCA runs very, very hard from a better blocking team than Giddings has.

Agree if Giddings can't get off Pasadena blocking it will be a long long night! #13 hits the hole hard and does not dance around. Takes what yards the defense gives him and he's gone. Fun back to watch. I know nothing on Giddings but from what RT says I am still staying with Pasadena in a 20-30 point win

RollTide14":4jr7vy4g said:
Its easy.

Dist 1 starts every game as a huge 25,30, or 45 pt favorite over all Dist 2 and 3 opponents.

Pigskin Prep has much better insight. I just laugh at all the spreads here. Makes no sense.

The spreads are composed from a computer using stats from previous games and previous records similar to that of the BCS era of college football.

Anyone go to the watauga vs baytown game??
Wonder if #6 was healthy or got hurt during the game?

I guess my AHC pick to advance to finals went out the window...
I guess they were banged up like everyone kept saying. Anyone catch any of that one?

THEQB":2dugy77e said:
Anyone go to the watauga vs baytown game??
Wonder if #6 was healthy or got hurt during the game?

I guess my AHC pick to advance to finals went out the window...
I guess they were banged up like everyone kept saying. Anyone catch any of that one?

Caught most of it online. Pretty neat feature!
Baytown looks good! I thought Watauga would have done better againt them but evidently not. I never saw 6 cross the goal line. Baytown did, offensively, whatever they wanted to against Watauga. 6 for Watauga played the whole game. So did 9.

Back