Youth 6 Man Football Teams/Leagues

BigCzech

Six-man fan
Is anyone out there involved in or part of a youth league for 6 man football? The town I'm from is part of a league with other loacl towns. Just wondering who all particapates in something like this.

The towns in this league are Abbott, Aquilla, Blum, Iredell, Milford, and Penelope.

Petersburg has a youth football league but they play 11 man football. Last I heard, the league consisted of Abernathy, New Deal, Lockney, Shallowater and Idalou. Petersburg even won the Super Bowl against Abernathy this Saturday. The President of the league wants to start a youth 6 man team next year and was looking for area teams.

There is a West Texas league for sixman. Loraine, Westbrook, Sterling City, Water Valley, Garden City, Rankin, Hermleigh, Klondike, and Whiteface all play in it. There may be more.

There are others that play that are north of us. Meadow and Grady I think. Maybe a few more. We play 1st-2nd grade (flag), 3rd-4th and 5th-6th play tackle.

Central Texas towns that fielded one or more youth league teams include: Evant, Lometa, Cherokee, Richland Springs, Brookesmith, Rochelle, Eden, Blanket, Santa Anna, Rising Star, Strawn, and May. Zephyr and Gordon have fielded teams in the past but did not this last year.

We are lucky to have a daddy who was the line coach on GC's two state championship teams. He now works in the oil industry and does a great job with our youngsters.

Back