What about them Colts!!!

GAPSTER

11-man fan
There Defense kicked some tail, but Peyton and the offense were A little rusty. Get the two to click together and they will go all the way.

I'm just hoping that this is the year that they go all the way. After the past years of winning all those games and losing in the playoffs I feel they deserve A super bowl.

If you can't win in the clutch situations, you deserve nothing more then to be sitting at home watching the last game on your TV.

The colts don't have the defense to win it all....very weak up front except for Freeney. I really don't think they'll be in the superbowl.<BR>I've got San Diego winning it all. They have a very good defense...and well....LT....need I say more? It will be interesting to see what happens now that Dallas lost. I'm picking San Diego vs New Orleans or Chicago....either way SD wins by 10 at least....imo....as always<p>[ January 09, 2007: Message edited by: papawmark ]

I'm rooting for a Deadbolts/Aints matchup in the Super Bowl, with the Aints letting LT run wild cause they thought he played on defense.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR> The colts don't have the defense to win it all....very weak up front except for Freeney. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>76 solo tackles, 14 assists, 9.5 sacks<P>35 solo tackles, 10 assists, 5.5 sacks<P>59 solo tackles, 15 assists, 3 sacks<P>40 solo tackles, 5 assists, 2.5 sacks<P>Which set of stats would you think are Dwight Freeney's? <P>Sure, he gets double-teamed alot, but the Colt's defensive problems lie in their linebackers and secondary, not the defensive line. <P>Also, try this:<P><A>Who will you root for in the NFL playoffs?</A><P>Since my beloved Cowboys have been eliminated, it looks like I'll be rooting for the Chargers.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DiStUrBeD_oNe:<BR><STRONG>Also, try this:<P><A>Who will you root for in the NFL playoffs?</A></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That was pretty fun. Looks like I'll be rooting for...<P>No, this thing must been wrong.<P>...The Seahawks?¿?¿<P>That doesn't sound like much fun at all. I'm actually rooting against every team that the Chargers play against. That also, doesn't seem like much fun for me the way they're playing. :p We shall soon see.

D-one......look at the total season stats...yeah they had a great first playoff game defensive effort...but they rank 16th for the year in rushing with giving up an avg. 110 yds/game.<P>btw....San Diego finished the season #1 against the rush....avg. 84 yds/game.<P>I still say Indy's defense can't hang....their offense definitely can....but I don't think that will be enough...imo...as always.<P>My prediction also includes LT as Superbowl MVP......I'm not a chargers fan either....their just playing great!

Saints have a great defense....Drew Brees....and Reggie Bush/Deuce Mac....they could be the sleeper.....I would love to see them make it to the big dance.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Devil ex machina:<BR><STRONG>Historically, Manning has had zero clutch in the month of January. I just don't think their defense can carry them all the way...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Old quarterbacks never die, they just pass away.

yeah I too think the Saints will represent the NFC in the Superbowl and will win it by a score of 34-27 against the New England Patriots.

WOW! Someone else who agrees with me that the Pats could beat the Chargers. I sure hope you're right. ;)

Nobody likes the Ravens?

The Ravens are my favorite team still alive. I'd like to see them go far. Their offense is going to have to get something going today, though. They are driving now...inside the Colt's 35 yard line.

Back