Week 2 matchups

THEQB

Six-man fan
Looking at the schedule looks like most of the games are 45 point spreads but there are a few games that standout to me.
Freddy vs Austin Hill Country
We should get a good read on Freddy after this game. AHC has a great program and looked to play a close game against giddings state last week.
SMHC vs Conroe Covenant
After putting up a battle last week against High Island it will be interesting to see how they perform against a D2 team who made the playoffs last year. I look for them to be too physical for Conroe and could get out of hand pretty early.

WF Notre Dame travels to Bryson as a 12-point dog. Should be another good test for this Knights team that is still trying to find itself.

I like our chances. I'll say we get the W by 16.

Tough night for the Knights in Bryson. Got their tails kicked by a very talented Cowboys team, 69-24 (45ed in the 3Q).

Hats off to Bryson and it's program. They came to play Friday night and looked pretty darn good.

It will be interesting to see how ND responds to this game. It's no secret now that their best player is out with injury. The rest of the team is going to have to step up and rally around each other if they hope to get through the rest of a tough pre-district schedule.

A few other scores I saw on ScoreCentral app:

Covenant Christian 38, San Marcos Hill Country Christian 8
Lorenzo 62, Amarillo Holy Cross Catholic 16
Victory Christian 53, Wichita Christian 8

The San Marcis game to be the biggest shocker, I wonder if they had players injuried from the high island game. I thought for sure hill country would run away with this early. Nice win Conroe!

SCORES FROM THIS WEEK SO FAR
please send updates on scores for games played today

District 1
Amarillo Holy Cross Catholic- 16, Lorenzo- 68
Plainview Christian- 25, Lazbuddie- 37
WFND- 24, Bryson- 69
Wichita Christian- 8, Decatur Victory Christian- 53

No district 1 wins this week.

District 2
BVL- 24, Orange CC- 73
NCTA- 26, Zephyr- 72
Temple Holy Trinity Catholic- 71, Buckholts-26
Waco Live Oak- 48, Dallas Inspired Vision- 6
Weatherford Christian- bye

Two district 2 wins this week.

District 3/4?
Dallas Fairhill- bye
Dallas Tyler Street- bye
RCCC- bye (are they even playing this year, their schedule is all byes on here..?)
Greenville Christian- ?, Dallas Lakehill- ?
Longview CH- 53, Tyler HEAT- 6
Longview Trinity- ?, Tyler King's Academy- ?

One district 3/4 win this week so far

District 5
Cedar Park Summit- 69, Austin Achieve- 21
New Braunfels Christian- 84, Spring Branch Living Rock- 39
SMHC- 8, Conroe Covenant Christian- 38
Seguin Lifegate- 34, SA Castle Hills- 18

Three district 5 wins this week.

District 6
Bulverde Bracken- 86, Nueces Canyon- 41
Freddy- 43, AHC- 44
SBLR- 39, New Braunfels Christian- 84
Victoria Faith- 12, Crosby V&P- 51

One district 6 win this week.

District 7
Bellville Faith- bye
Bryan Allen- bye (are they even playing this year, their schedule is all byes on here like RCCC?)
Conroe Lifestyle- bye
Alpha Omega- 55, Bynum- 0

One district 7 win this week.

District 8
Alvin Living Stones- 31, Corpus Christi A.L.- 52
Baytown Christian- 46, Gustine- 0
CCC- 38, SMHC- 8
LJ Brazosport- ?, Clear Lake Christian- ?
OCC- 73, BVL- 24

Three district 8 wins this week

Best games of the week that I would want to go to:
SMHC v Conroe CC... Surprise of the week as well?
Freddy v AHC... Close game, looks like a hard fought game, would have loved to have been there

Also, I know my scores aren't complete, so if you know I put down a wrong opponent or you know the score to a game, let me know.

That makes perfect sense Hill Country was missing multiple players. All state players. Conroe you had Tapps D II fans nervous for a minute. Everyone can relax now.

Cougar1414":r9u3np15 said:
That makes perfect sense Hill Country was missing multiple players. All state players. Conroe you had Tapps D II fans nervous for a minute. Everyone can relax now.

Yea I heard the only had 8-9 kids. Not sure which ones were out. I know they have at least 3 studs. You guys have any info on who was out?
Conroe hit them at the right time. I have to say I saw that score and knew something was up. Conroe made the playoffs last year but thinking they would beat SMHC was a long shot at best.
See them in the playoffs if they can beat Baytown in their district.

Back