Predictions: Oakwood & Lometa

wow. once again we got people picking oakwood to lose. By fourty five? ur crazy. No team in the state stops oakwood from scoring sixty if it makes the fourth. if oakwoods defense does a good job its an easy win. idk if anybody is looking at rankings or anything but believe it or not most of the teams with higher rankings have been winning there games. this one will be no different. Final score oakwood vs. Lometa oakwood 75 and lometa 50. My pick last week oakwood vs aquilla was off by like ten maybe this week i will be closer.

Davie boy your dillusional...several teams in the state would hold Oakwood well below 60. RS, BC, Rankin, Water Valley, Ira, Sands, Throck, healthy Aquilla, etc, etc, etc...enjoy it while it lasts

HHmm.. Oakwood vs. Lometa should be a very good game to see..! No matter what though im backing Oakwood up 100% like always no matter what the outcome might be.. Oakwood were doing GREAT lets keep it up!!!

hornkeeper12":3hp7vchl said:
I think Oakwood's LUCK is about to hit a brick wall. Lometa is healthy AND good. Something Oakwood hasn't seen yet this year. Lometa will end this one early. Lometa 78, Oakwood 30, early in the 4th quarter.
I'm with this guy , except i think itll be over first play of the second half, with the whole stands emptying on to the field, to carry lometa to state.....................................

pfnd.cheer#1":vzbcc36g said:
HHmm.. Oakwood vs. Lometa should be a very good game to see..! No matter what though im backing Oakwood up 100% like always no matter what the outcome might be.. Oakwood were doing GREAT lets keep it up!!!
This is a fan with some class. No mouthing, no trash talk, just backing up their team of choice. Keep it up.

pojocrusader":2i7gho6b said:
hornkeeper12":2i7gho6b said:
I think Oakwood's LUCK is about to hit a brick wall. Lometa is healthy AND good. Something Oakwood hasn't seen yet this year. Lometa will end this one early. Lometa 78, Oakwood 30, early in the 4th quarter.
I'm with this guy , except i think itll be over first play of the second half, with the whole stands emptying on to the field, to carry lometa to state.....................................
You're stepping out there with your pick this time. Do you really think Lometa can go all the way? They'll have a tough row to plow to get there...

CowboyP":36qaktbz said:
pojocrusader":36qaktbz said:
hornkeeper12":36qaktbz said:
You're stepping out there with your pick this time. Do you really think Lometa can go all the way? They'll have a tough row to plow to get there...
Well it sounded good when i wrote it. Accurate probably not.................with aquilla 45'em earlier in the season, Lometa has their work spread out for them. Play hard play smart and they might come out ahead

oakwood has always ran the jbird offense but this year they went to the spread which they use quite a bit now. they switch back in forth alot throughout the game. the spread has been very deadly for them so far

CowboyP":6bc4xmcz said:
pfnd.cheer#1":6bc4xmcz said:

This is a fan with some class. No mouthing, no trash talk, just backing up their team of choice. Keep it up.

Thanks, i plan too.!

pojocrusader":2l3fat3a said:
You REALLY wanna go there? eh cupcake
Hmmm. Attempt at avoiding the subject, calling another man "cupcake", my professional opinion - you are a homophobic homosexual. Come out of the closet. It will ease your mind.

CowboyP":3jscqjg0 said:
pojocrusader":3jscqjg0 said:
You REALLY wanna go there? eh cupcake
Hmmm. Attempt at avoiding the subject, calling another man "cupcake", my professional opinion - you are a homophobic homosexual. Come out of the closet. It will ease your mind.
Professional what???????? me no homo>>>>>>>>>>>your the homo

Back