Playoffs,dates,locations

THEQB

Six-man fan
Anyone have any idea how many teams they will carry over to the playoffs? 8? All district winners...?
Do they have a date and location set for state championship game?

Traveler said something about division 2 being split up into 2 different playoffs according to your school size?
anyone have any information on that?

Hopefully not, it wouldn't make any sense. Seems like it would defeat the point of getting rid of Div 3. If your gonna do the same thing but call it Div 2 big and small.

Thats exactly what I thought. Didn't really make sense to me but I wanted to see if anyone else had any info on it

I am not sure big school and small school brackets would work in my opinion especially with so many teams dropping. We just lost El Paso Jesus Chapel out of district due to low numbers. I do feel bad for Coach Weber as I know personally he was working hard and excited about this district this year. My recommendation would be a 16 team format. 14 autos and 2 wild-cards or at large-bids. I don't have any inside information but with 7 districts this makes the most sense to me. I wish all fans, parents, players, coaches, and message board folks a great year!

Blessings,

Coach Johnson
Wichita Christian School

Uncle Rico! Man I am glad we got out of that other TAPPSgate thread, cause it was getting hot!

My inside source which I feel very confident in says they were very seriously looking at two bracket for Division 2. I agree with the legend on this by saying why do away with Division 3 if that is the case? Maybe our pal from the LEAGUE can shed light on it.

That unfortunate that now the 8th team has dropped from Division 2, there may not be enough teams left at the end of the season to fill one bracket much less two! But what do I know!

Wichita Christian has some bright stars up north, so they are my dark horse! Get them rolling CoachJJ!

Hey lumberjack, how much you sell one of them there Sugar Gliders for.....my niece has a birfday coming up?

PRICKLY BEAR

Back