Playoff Picks D1 & D2

First you have to make to mid Dec to even play Benjamin. That road will probably lead back to Cherokees rematch. If by some miracle you win that then probably gonna run into Oglesby. Then if by being touched by the hand of God you win that game then you can go get 45’d at halftime by Benjamin.

Richland Springs is the Elephant in the Room. Nobody wants to admit it's there, especially the districts and their leadership that cooked up the recruiting lie. Well, how else are they going to beat the Coyotes? Here it is, almost Thanksgiving, and they are ranked 4th in Div. 2. The only reason they might lose to Benjamin is because Superman has a little Richland Springs in him.
If you check back on all the information on the recruiting lie you mentioned, you will find the Mother of the player involved was pivotal in establishing what was decided by the UIL. The UIL could be wrong about what they decided to have transpired on the phone call, but not the mother's testimony.

Richland Springs is the Elephant in the Room. Nobody wants to admit it's there, especially the districts and their leadership that cooked up the recruiting lie. Well, how else are they going to beat the Coyotes? Here it is, almost Thanksgiving, and they are ranked 4th in Div. 2. The only reason they might lose to Benjamin is because Superman has a little Richland Springs in him.
Don’t you live in Dallas or something like that? Never make the games and only watch online? How would know what’s going on in RS. For 20 years y’all cried “where’s the proof?” Well… here’s the proof and the response is it was a lie and cooked up. Good luck to you and the only 1A school on probation!

That's funny. Passing though pre HS he drank a little of the springs water TE consumed then went on to greener pastures.

Don’t you live in Dallas or something like that? Never make the games and only watch online? How would know what’s going on in RS. For 20 years y’all cried “where’s the proof?” Well… here’s the proof and the response is it was a lie and cooked up. Good luck to you and the only 1A school on probation!

Big fumble by Newcastle recovered by Benjamin. Update us on big plays in your playoff games.
Newcastle on a big run to the 2 yard line stripped and called down. Newcastle very next play stripped and player falls into endzone, Benjamin is running downfield with ball and a called touchdown to Newcastle. 2 insane calls but huge plays for Newcastle.

There will be two clips sent to UIL already. Benjamin will pull away, this is just not classy, so tune in if you wanna see some heads crack like the old days.
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

How you figure that? I'll be sitting in the stands watching and not caring who wins. Good thing you didn't actually give those 44 points at halftime huh? Seems like Newcastle is just holding the ball wasting time off the clock.
Go back and read? Or is that not your strong suit? I’ll let the people decide later after watching my game, if these hits are ethical at all. We will all see. I said 44 points, and trust me you wouldn’t have wanted that bet. It’s not halftime yet kiddos. Be thankful Mike shut that down or id still be offering it after halftime to you clowns. Inevitable, you been taught that word yet?

Back