Oakwood Vs Buckholts

B6MF

Six-man fan
What are your predictions of this game. Should be a good game, buy you never know anything can happen any given friday!

I will go with Buckholts by 15 they are very good on both sides
Of the ball they have lots of heart they never give up and they have an outstanding coach

Actually badger Buckholts is averaging 54 points per game not 65. Oakwood is averaging over 69 points per game.They have only gone the full four quarters three times so a full game like buckholts has played would be even more points. this is even with playing much better teams than buckholts. Oakwood has already played seven teams that made it into the playoffs this year and fourty fived five of those teams. Buckholts has played four teams that made the playoffs and lost two of those games, barely got past aquilla who i am counting and beat bastrope tribe consolidated by a score of 55-30. The only reason that Oakwood might not fourty five them is because im not sure how healthy oakwood is. Dont think buckholts could compete with oakwood just on talent. Buckholts record vs playoff teams (2-2) with a combined score of (208-216). Oakwoods record vs playoff teams (5-2) , with a score that is much harder to compute but im coming up with (489-294). Wish i could be at game but have to work. I wonder what buckholts mascot is? hey badger fan do you happen to know? Lol. I crack myself up.

I forgot to put prediction. If Oakwood is playing the whole team then oakwood fourty fives them. If a few starters are out then i still have Oakwood picked to win 65-40.

Am glad you think you are so funny David but

If you want to talk stats Buckholts has the #1 passer in d 1 about2400 yards passing any 44 tds 3 recieviers in top 25 and several defensive players in top 25 I heard your team has one very good player so let's let these young men decide it on the field

David, the fact that Buckholts has the number two passer in six man football in the country, and the number five receiver, and a player that is number 5 in the state in tackles, hmmmm, now, I think you might reconsider your talent remark, don't you? This isn't counting all the other boys who are mostly in the top twenty five players. I think you should check things out more closely before you make remarks.

Not going to make any point predictions, but Buckholts record versus playoff teams {Jonesboro, Tomball Christian, Bastrop Tribe, Coolidge and Aquilla} is (3-2) and score is 259-247. I will predict that this game will offer tons of speed on both sides of the ball. Oakwood's #8 and #2 are special athletes, while #11 and #15 are reall, really good. Buckholt's #12 and #15 are having record breaking seasons, and they run four different backs at you at any given time.

Jonesboro was the only team to stop Buckholts offense with any regularity, as they did against Oakwood as well. The winner of this game will be the one who wins the turnover battle and comes up with a few stops on defense. It could even boil down to extra points. Again, it's football so the game could be done by halftime; but I'm looking for a great battle against two teams desperatly seeking a birth in the regional finals. I haven't heard anything about injuries, so we'll assume both teams will be ready for Saturday.

Sorry, Coach Satcher, didn't mean to spout off, but that talent remark really got to me. Our boys deserve credit for what they have and are achieving and how well they are doing.

Hi, David so do y'all have kids hurt, failing or in jail. You know as well as I do stats don't mean alot, they are just numbers. What matters is who wins, y'all will win Friday night but not next Friday.

PS I still want my nachos (LOL)

My mistake forgot collidge. However Oakwood turned the ball over five times against jonesboro. and were only stopped twice the whole game. Im from Oakwood and went to both of oakwoods loses against milford and jonesboro and can honestly say Oakwood could have easily won both games had they not turned the ball over.

david_rantala":1pkawnqo said:
My mistake forgot collidge. However Oakwood turned the ball over five times against jonesboro. and were only stopped twice the whole game. Im from Oakwood and went to both of oakwoods loses against milford and jonesboro and can honestly say Oakwood could have easily won both games had they not turned the ball over.
If a frog had wings..............................

hiscounsel":30rhrl90 said:
Sorry, Coach Satcher, didn't mean to spout off, but that talent remark really got to me. Our boys deserve credit for what they have and are achieving and how well they are doing.

Don't apologize. This is an open forum for you to give your opinion. Sometimes I wish I could. Win, lose or draw; our boys will continue to make the town of Buckholts proud. Seven wins in a row and none of our boys were inelgible at any point during the season. 13 made the honor roll; five of which had never made that distiction before this year. I'm proud of their accomplishments, on and off the field, and will put our overall program against any in the state.

Back