Mid-Season Check Up

I don't think the administration is poor but if true it will be handled don't worry. I think we should be careful with saying a school is cheating though. This is my opinion so forgive if I offend anyone.

As stated earlier by a sage, teams go up and down from year to year. What was a strong team last year may not be this year. Pretty tough for Coaches and AD's to have that best strength of schedule. I do believe now with district play beginning those who have been loud may get quieter

Coachbill, as of right now, I don't see San Marcos beating Seguin. They just aren't disciplined enough compared to Seguin. However, I do see smhc vs Seguin as a grudge match with plenty of penalties. Rematch of last year. San Marcos is the type of team that will get under a player's skin to get a reaction out of you. Seguin learned that last year with two players being ejected at halftime which smhc came back from a 29 point deficit to win.

No central, I understand your opinion. But my opinion is Tapps administration is bad and NCTA is cheating.

The rules says can not play for a national team. That is in the rules dealing with foreign students. I went and look on ESPN it says as plain as day he play for Team Canada.

And really wake up a stud member of team canada who has lived Toronto Canada all his live 17 years and up till July was still there wakes one morning and says you know what I want to move to happy hills farms and go to NCTA. I want to leave a 11 man program and go down and play 6 man.....

So my opinion somethings wrong.....

Not sure what team Shortround has been watching or if he is. I have been to at least one Dist 3 game each week for the last 4 years. It is a tough district with some very good teams who are coached by some outstanding men. I have not seen any teams play that can get "under your skin" . How about the boys go out there play the game and the highest score walks off the winner. This last 4 weeks will be hard on everyone. Watch out for injuries, one or two could hurt these small schools.

I think that TAPPS does a good of handling these things along with transfer students. He is on the roster for sure as I just did some research. Hmmm. I'm not sure what to think but I need to check the Bylaws in TAPPS.

I think that TAPPS does a good of handling these things along with transfer students. He is on the roster for sure as I just did some research. Hmmm. I'm not sure what to think but I need to check the Bylaws in TAPPS.

shortround":39g3jm8s said:
Coachbill, as of right now, I don't see San Marcos beating Seguin. They just aren't disciplined enough compared to Seguin. However, I do see smhc vs Seguin as a grudge match with plenty of penalties. Rematch of last year. San Marcos is the type of team that will get under a player's skin to get a reaction out of you. Seguin learned that last year with two players being ejected at halftime which smhc came back from a 29 point deficit to win.

We scrimmaged SMHC and Veritas, both of those teams were well balanced, very similar and probably the best two teams we have faced. We defeated a good Capital team that by the way upset a good Lifegate team. My point is this; if SMHC shows up like they did against us, Lifegate better be ready for some football. I know Coach Rabon will always have his boys ready for a big game. However, Coach George, Coach George and their boys are ready to prove themselves worthy of one of the toughest districts in TAPPS. I will be shocked if this game ends early.

Johnny throwing around the * mark! Looks like Johnny has been doing his homework!...Pulling up all the dirt he can!...Johnny is making sense though!...Why in world would ya show up in Granbury, TX your senior year after being on the national team in Cananda and being successful at whatever school you were at before?...Them kinda things make ya go hmmmmm...Wasn't that national game between USA and Canada played at Cowboys Stadium?... Doesn't NCTA have ties with the Cowboys?....A lot of teams do it the right way and some think they have to stay on top so they do things that not might be legit....It will all come out pretty soon, boarding school or not, if what Johnny has said is true, it flat out cheating....

Man oh man! I love the Private School message board. It's like little old ladies sitting at the hair salon back in the day.

I looked it all up and TAPPS rules state that "no advanced training" can be offered and goes on to say "or plays on a national team". I would like an interpretation on this. The kid is listed on the roster for Team Canada.

What will come of this?

Find out next week on "As the Sixman World Turns".

Prickly

oh yeah traveler I agree it's great.

Pul, that is what is wrong let's not hold anyone accountable and give them all participation trophies. Let them play, let them play, let them play who cares about rules and integrity let them play, let them play. What a joke.

Johnny. I do think that an inquiry is a must do. Till then Friday is coming! I enjoy watching these kids, not going to stop any games because of allegations.

Instead of posting from behind the computer, why don't you just call the Coach yourself? I love reading just as much as the next guy. But posting on issues like this in a public forum is low.

I'm sure you're in the district as well. So keep stirring with 25% of the story, and try to ruin some kids eligibility. But I guess if it's on the Internet it has to be true.

Just hate when someone gets on here to blast someones integrity, in this case Coach Rascoe. One of the most stand up guys in the game today.

Not saying anyone is right or wrong at this point, but just hate screen names posting rumors and ripping someones integrity. Be an adult and pick up the phone, or schedule a face to face.

Tyler Sanders
Brazosport Christian

CentralTexas":2dtqkxc0 said:
Any good games this week in D3?

When will the spreads be out?

Still waiting for a couple scores to be reported. I'm guessing if we don't get them Monday morning, Granger will run the rankings and spreads with what he has.

Moral of the story: Remind all your friends and enemies in six man to text their scores to Granger at 512-900-3765 after every game.

You tellem coach!

Let's all introduce ourselves..... My name is Sullivan Floyd and I am addicted to blogs.
I have a dog named Cuddles and I love reruns of Bonanza.

Ok, who's next?

Prickly

Well Tyler, Thank you for your input, But I could care less. If your cheating u need to be exposed to everyone. Also who said rasco had integrity, oh that's right u did on the internet so it must be true. If the player is ineligle because rules where broken well I am sure he can go back to Canada and play. But your logic is let it go and have our kids suffer, I don't think so...and Tyler my name is John Holmes. I don't use a screen name youg'en.

John "The Legend" Holmes

Then blast him when it's a fact, not rumor. Until it's on the TAPPS website, then no one cheated, and no one recruited. And you can't blame TAPPS leadership for this is a district issue. Districts approve transfers and turn into TAPPS. If the district president didn't call TAPPS to look further into it, then they didn't see it necesaary.

Again, not picking sides here. Just hate RUMORS like this being posted. Makes us all look bad. If you're right, and they post on TAPPS, then you can blast NCTA all day. But until then, what's the point?

Back