Loraine 2011 C-Stand Review

fajitapete

Six-man fan
Beautiful night for football and Frito Pie. Made the trek from the Dallas metro mess to Loraine in under 4 hours. Arrived about 20 minuets before game time where the Bulldogs were meeting up with the Lake Arthur Panthers out of New Mexico. Heck of a pre-game, They was selling pink tees to help fund a class trip to DC, peanut brittle for the junior class and the C-Stand was open for business.

On ordering the standard fare of a Friday night, the order was met with horror, whoever prepped the chili forgot to turn the crock pot on. Fast thinking saved the day, crock pot back to the school cafeteria for a quick heat up and Frito Pies were available!!

Hats off to the C-stand for fast thinking and free delivery. That's right, they made em up and delivered to the stands so I wouldn't miss any of the game. It don't get much better than that. Of course I was kind of hard to miss, since LA had traveled almost 300 miles for this game they was a little light on fans (0, zero, nada, none),so I was the designated fan, and though I cheered hard for the panthers we went down in defeat to the mighty bulldogs.

Did notice a change in the Frito Pie, last year they used a homemade chili that was awesome, this year I think they reverted back to wolf brand but overall one of best pies of the season.

fajitapete":sjnj9rqm said:
Of course I was kind of hard to miss, since LA had traveled almost 300 miles for this game they was a little light on fans (0, zero, nada, none),so I was the designated fan, and though I cheered hard for the panthers we went down in defeat to the mighty bulldogs.

Fair weather parental units.

Back