Looking for A.D. position/varsity basketball position

coachpeters

11-man fan
My name is Brian Peters and I am currently looking for an Athletic Director position in the DFW area. I am also looking for varsity basketball coaching openings as well. I have 10 yrs. experience in coaching in private schools and 6 yrs of A.D. experience in private schools.
During my 10 years, I oversaw programs at Texas Christian Academy in Arlington before the school was closed to low enrollment and poor administrative decisions. I took the varsity girls to the TAPPS playoffs in the 2003-2004 season. This was the first time the girls had been to the playoffs in 14 years. I was also chosen the Coach of the Year in the district.
From there I moved onto Fellowship Academy in Arlington. When I got there FA had barely a sports program. In the 3 years I have been there, the Athletic Program has seen awesome growth; 3 straight years in TAPPS 1A playoffs for volleyball, varsity football district champs in its 2nd year, both basketball programs making the playoffs in their 1st year, as well a strong JH program and an exciting elementary program.
I am willing to do whatever is asked and look forward to continuing my career in the coaching/teaching profession.
My teaching consists of elementary P.E., JH P.E., JH Bible and Health.

My resume is available upon request.
Please e-mail me at [email protected]
Thank you for reading my post and I eagerly await responses.

Back