Kick The Dog

No shshshoot? I've heard of dirty money and laundering money before but this sounds pretty crappy. Why would you leave money where the dog could get to it?

So,
it looks like the haters all got saved.
That's a good thang!
Only the fans are left.

So,
let's shift gears.
Can you name 3 schticks Doggie has used over the last 3 years
in the vast majority of his posts.
Then,
name one schtick
of any other poser,
I mean poster.

(BTW, I love talking about myself in 3rd person! It's funny! You should try it!)

My bad.

Actually,
I was looking for other examples.
Sometimes you can jumpstart a kids thinking
with personal anecdotes.
So I volunteered.

(But I must admit,
I do feel the love in this room.
Over in the HS bldg.,
not so much.
Too many hormones?)

Why has everyone been being nice to doggie anyway? Why has doggie been being nice? Why has Doc been hugging Obama every time he comes to Texas? Just wondering?

pecospete":1d9lhpe6 said:
Why has everyone been being nice to doggie anyway? Why has doggie been being nice? Why has Doc been hugging Obama every time he comes to Texas? Just wondering?
Kiss my hind end. I ain't been hugging that poor excuse for a president.

Doggy,

Your positive influence to this board is truly commendable. I speak for the community when I say that each and every one of us on here have enjoyed reading your posts in the past and we look forward to reading your posts today and in the future. They contain well-thought out ideas which insure food for thought for even the most seasoned six man fan or coach. Even when your wit outshines your wisdom you still manage to enlighten us all. Oh, and several members on here who have met and/or worked with you have told many of us that your personal hygiene is exceptional.

Now re-read this but apply the opposite meaning to every above sentence.

I loathe you.

Whaddya think... too far? ;)

Back