iPhones?

I know I'll get jumped on for this but it is a pretty narrow market for such an app. If someone wanted to develop and put such an app out, it would be great. I don't think our beloved guru needs anything else on his plate.

smokeyjoe53":3cov4t7r said:
I know I'll get jumped on for this but it is a pretty narrow market for such an app. If someone wanted to develop and put such an app out, it would be great. I don't think our beloved guru needs anything else on his plate.

True that. We're pretty dang lucky to have this site.

I will re-activate the mobile version... it makes the message board easier to view. I noticed on Thursday that I had not re-installed it after the attack in the spring... Have some family stuff to do, but will get it up by the end of the day

granger":1fewuxep said:
I will re-activate the mobile version... it makes the message board easier to view. I noticed on Thursday that I had not re-installed it after the attack in the spring... Have some family stuff to do, but will get it up by the end of the day

Thank you Mr Granger.

In a way, the answer is YES. I have been scraping data off the site for years to have it at my finger tips when the web page wasn't available, i.e. most Six Man stadiums. Carrying the laptop around was too cumbersome, so when the iPhone/iPods came out, I got the mobile version of the database I use and put it on there. Now it's on the iPad I carry. If you're online and can access Granger's site, then this isn't needed. But for me, who's cheaper than dirt about paying a monthly fee for a hand held computer, this works great. Sixisenough and I can look ahead to future games to go to and look back at the scores from previous games. It has the locations of where all the stadiums are, including distance from the Metroplex where we come from. We look at the rankings to see the best games that are closest to us, just like the spreads.

If I ever get time, I'd love to make this into an App to share. It's too expensive now at $40 for the database. [All this stuff is courtesy of work, so I make use of it for "learning" solutions as well as work solutions. :)], so I got to see if I can get the software and training I need to make this an App.

As so many of us working stiffs keep saying... Someday.

granger":33f67g75 said:
Thanks from me too.

Back