• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

puha

11-man fan
HAHAHA, i love this so much.I know oujohnny gets on everyones nerves with all of his OU comments. Bout how he talks to sam bradford at lunch and what not!!! well, next week at lunch, he may not remember oujohnny name!!! HAs anyone heard how he is doing, will he play against OSU?? Helooked really out of it sat in 2nd quarter!! 27,000 fans huh johnny?? i think not....maybe 2,700!! I think everyone in the state was rooting for TECH. And now everybody will be rooting for OSU this weekend!!!!

Well, if anyone see's OUJOHNNY creeping around like a roach like all OU fans, let this topic know!!!!!

BOOMER----------LOSER!!!

OU should change their initials to OR....OVER RATED! These guys deserved what they got! The sad part is it would have been a lot worse if Leach would have kept the passing game going into the second half instead of trying to run the ball and run the clock!

Crabtree made OU look like a joke! Put him on the Heisman list!

I was in Lubbock for the game and saw all the OU fans get kicked out of sports bar because they started talking mad trash after the opening play of the game.......lucky they didn't get beat up!

OUJohnny! There was no way that 27,000 OU fans were at that game! Maybe like 2000! I wish there were 27000 idiots there to see OU get raped with no vaseline! Wow.....you guys really pressured Harrell!

OUJack@ss! Get a life and don't start talking noise unless you know what you are talking about! 8)

i read where the ou coaches said bradford was a lot better at the end of the game but he will go through testing this week. he looked stoned on the sidelines. demarco murray is out after dislocating his kneecap.

popcorn.gif

Back