Glenview Christian

coachharris

11-man fan
To the Six Man Community,

I have had several calls as the week has progressed and I wanted to dispel any rumors. Yes, I have resigned as football coach/ AD at Glenview. Possibly the hardest decision I have ever had to make. A lot of factors went into it, however, at the end of the day I had to do what was best for my family. I have had a part time “construction businessâ€

Good Luck to you Kevin I hope the business continues to do well.

I would like to remind everyone that just because you played the game does not mean you can coach it. I have seen it be a great fit and have seen far too many disasters. I do want you to know that I hope each time I see it or hear about it that it is a great fit and not the other.

Again good luck to Kevin and to the Cowboys.

Kevin:

Well, finally we'll get to see how Glenview does when they get a real good coach.

Okay, just kidding ... Brother, I understand where you are. It's a difficult decision between doing what you love and what you need to do to care for your family. My guess is Glenview, like most of us in the private school arena, just isn't able to meet our primary obligation to our families. I had to make that decision a few weeks ago, and it does hurt to leave something you feel a calling for because others depend on you.

As my dear sainted Irish mother used to say, it's where you get your reward in heaven, because you sure aren't going to get it here.

May God continue to bless you and your family and that you continue to succeed in business and wherever He leads you ...

John Taddy

Back