FWFO issues

CoachSanders@ACS

Six-man pro
I was just informed that FWFO (Fort Worth) is no longer able to cover our home games due to a staff shortage. What other chapters are out there that are respectable and somewhat local to the Fort Worth area? Please advise, thanks!

Websites for Football Chapters (Click on link)

District 1 Chapter consists of the El Paso area
El Paso (Facebook)

District 2 consists of Chapters in the Amarillo, South Plains (Lubbock), and the Permian Basin (Midland/Odessa) areas
Amarillo
South Plains (Lubbock)
Permian Basin (Midland/Odessa)

District 3 consists of Chapters in North Texas (Wichita Falls), Abilene, San Angelo areas
North Texas (Wichita Falls)
Abilene
San Angelo

District 4 Chapter alone is Fort Worth
Fort Worth

District 5 Chapter alone is Dallas
Dallas

District 6 consists of Chapters in Commerce, Tyler, and East Texas (Longview) areas
Commerce
Tyler
East Texas (Longview)

District 7 consists of Chapters in Pecan Valley (Brownwood), Waco, and Central Texas (Temple) areas
Pecan Valley (Brownwood)
Waco (Facebook) Website was not safe
Central Texas (Temple)

District 8 consists of Chapters in College Station, Stephen F. Austiin (Lufkin), and Southeast (Beaumont) areas
College Station
SFA (Lufkin)
Southeast (Beaumont) No Website

District 9 Chapter alone is Austin area
Austin

District 10 Chapter alone is Houston area
Houston

District 11 Chapter alone is San Antonio area
San Antonio

District 12 Chapter consists of Corpus Christi and McAllen areas
Corpus Christi
McAllen

Hey coach, did FWFO offer a suggestion to do JH/HS on Thursdays?
Yessir, they did. Scheduling is a nightmare as it is, so it's a last resort for us. We have 21 boys in our HS, and they are involved in about everything possible in church, academics, and athletics; therefore changing up their structure would be a greater challenge than just finding a new crew to work our Friday night games....that is if that's even an option at this point.

Yessir, they did. Scheduling is a nightmare as it is, so it's a last resort for us. We have 21 boys in our HS, and they are involved in about everything possible in church, academics, and athletics; therefore changing up their structure would be a greater challenge than just finding a new crew to work our Friday night games....that is if that's even an option at this point.
I am sorry to hear about this Coach. Our Zebra numbers are hurting in chapters all across our state. The JH/HS stack on Thursday/Saturday has been the best option I have heard of for chapters to accommodate schools.

I don't know if we're 'respectable' enough or not, and I can't speak for our chapter assigner but can say with high confidence that Abilene can't cover - not just because of distance but because of lack of officials. We picked up one, if not two more schools to cover this year and we are absolutely maxed out.

I don't know how many officials are left in PV chapter (I heard there was a mass movement to FWFO a few years ago) so your best bet might be North Texas or Dallas.

It sucks but it is what it is. Most chapters can barely cover the games they have.

Back