Funny Jokes

tmp2-1.jpg

Reflections

I changed my car horn to gun shot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now!

Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That’s common sense leaving your body.

I don’t like making plans for the day because then the word “premeditated” gets thrown around in the courtroom.

I didn’t make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven’t met yet...

I don’t need any anger management. I need people to stop irritating me!

Old age is coming at a really bad time!

When I was a child, I thought Nap Time was a punishment... now, as a grownup, it just feels like a
small vacation!

The biggest lie I tell myself is... “I don’t need to write that down, I’ll remember it.”

I don’t have gray hair. I have “wisdom highlights”. I’m just very wise.

My people skills are just fine. It’s my tolerance to idiots that needs work.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would’ve put them on my knees.

My kids’ text me “plz” which is shorter then please. I text back “no” which is shorter than “yes.”

I’m going to retire and live off of my savings. Not sure what I’ll do that second week.

I’ve lost my mind and I’m pretty sure my wife took it!

Even duct tape can’t fix stupid... but it can muffle the sound!

Why do I have to press one for English when you’re just gonna transfer me to someone I can’t understand anyway?

Of course, I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice. Oops! Did I roll my eyes out loud?

At my age “Getting lucky” means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for.

Chocolate comes from cocoa which is a tree... that makes it a plant which means... chocolate is Salad!!!

It has been said that Adam and Eve had the perfect marriage. That was because he didn't have to hear about all the men she could have married; and she didn't have to hear about the way his mother cooked!"

Months pass after God created Eve for Adam. During one of his morning strolls, God joins him.
Adam says, "God, why did you make women so beautiful?"
God replies, "Well, Adam, that's so you would fall in love with her."
Adam replies back, "God, she's wonderful....except..."
God looks puzzled and replies, "Except what??"
Adam says, "Why did you make her so stupid?"
God replies back to Adam, "So she would fall in love with you."

Well Adam and Eve had just consumated their relationship for the first time and Adam was sitting against a tree smoking a cigarette. About this time God comes through the bushes and sees Adam's smug smile.
Now God's being all knowing says "Adam, I see you and Eve have experienced the pleasures of the flesh as I had planned. Very good indeed. By the way, where is Eve?"
Adam replies, "Lord, she's down at the river washing up."
God rushes toward the river screaming, "Now I'll never get that smell out of those fish!"

Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House.

The first is from India, the second from China, and the third from Pakistan.

They go with White House officials to examine the fence. The Indian takes out his tape measure and works some figures. “Well,” he says, I figure the job will cost about $900. $400 for materials, $400 for my team and $100 for me.”

The Chinese does some measuring and figuring, then says, “I can do it for $700. $300 for materials, $300 for my team, and $100 for me.”

The Pakistani doesn’t measure or calculate. He leans over to the official and whispers, “$2,700.”

The official says, “How did you come up with that figure!?”

The Pakistani whispers, “$1000 for me, $1000 for you, and $700 to hire the Chinese to do the job.”

Last summer I visited the remains of the Viking colony there. It was an excellent trip, I wrote about it at the time. The guides were very knowledgeable. They told us an interesting story. It seems that once the colony failed, Leif Erikson returned to his native village in Greenland. When he returned, he found that he was no longer listed on the village rolls. He wasn't even allowed to vote in tribal council! Shocked, he went to the village clerk to ask why. The clerk investigated and got back to him the next day. “I'm sorry, I must have taken Leif off my census”!

The doctor comes in and says,

"Ah, I see you've regained consciousness.

Now, you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the freeway.

You're going to be okay,

you'll walk again and everything,

however, your penis was severed in the accident and we couldn't find it."

The man groans, but the doctor goes on,

"You have $9,000 in insurance compensation coming and we now have the technology to build a new penis.

They work great but they don't come cheap. It's roughly $1,000 an inch."

The man perks up.

So, the doctor says,

"You must decide how many inches you want.

But understand that you have been married for over thirty years and this is something you should discuss with your wife.

If you had a five incher before and get a nine incher now she might be a bit put out.

If you had a nine incher before and you decide to only invest in a five incher now, she might be disappointed.

It's important that she plays a role in helping you make a decision."

The man agrees to talk it over with his wife.

The doctor comes back the next day,

"So, have you spoken with your wife?"

"Yes I have," says the man.

"And has she helped you make a decision?"

"Yes" says the man.

"What is your decision?" asks the doctor.

"We're getting granite counter tops.”

Back