Experience Coach Seeking HC Six-Man Position

CoachMeschuk

11-man fan
As a highly experienced Teacher and Head Football Coach with twenty-years of college and high school coaching experience, I am seeking an opportunity to be a HC for a Six-Man football program. I have coached football in California, Illinois and Texas. In addition to coaching, I have four years of college football playing experience and hold a BA degree in U.S. History and MA degree in Athletic Administration.

A successful football program is achieved through spiritual, academic and athletic development of the student-athlete. Second, communicating a consistent mission, vision and core values. Finally, establishing a culture which allows for efficient execution and goal-oriented teamwork.

I am adept in football strategies, year-round football program development and leadership skills. Moreover, my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including effective communication and time management skills. I excel at:
Establishing strategic goals for student-athletes.
Keen knowledge in effective football fundamentals and techniques.
Coordinated practice plans, game plans and scouting reports.

In addition to my vast coach experience, I have volunteered as a “Guest Coach” with the University of Notre Dame Summer Football Camp and other college and professional football camps.

Contact Information:
Aaron A. Meschuk, MA
[email protected]
949-246-7102 (Cell)

Back