East Dominates again....2016

Cougarfan13

Six-man fan
https://youtu.be/PIRPfb9TYJY RUN THE SPREAD,, nobody is expecting it in the West.....this is how it's done..... 2016..... Nobody expected to see Abbott last season.... Div 1,,,, Div 2,,,, all EAST 2016

WEST IS WEAK, VS ZEPHYR, jONESBORO,BLUM, BUCKHOLTS , CALVERT @ MOODY ,CHEROKEE, PENELOPE, KOPPERL, MORGAN, COOLIDGE, BYNUM, ABBOTT in this video

WATCH THE FIGHT WITH BYNUM

About time the east learns how to play ball. Where have they been for the past 6 some odd years? Also in the YouTube video did Aquilla ever play anyone that year bc it looks like trash to me.

Caprock kid":c2jwwe36 said:
About time the east learns how to play ball. Where have they been for the past 6 some odd years? Also in the YouTube video did Aquilla ever play anyone that year bc it looks like trash to me.

I see the whining continues.........and rather than have someone else do your research FOR YOU so you can sit back and criticize behind a keyboard, go look up Aquillas' schedules yourself.

The last time the East dominated was when T-Rock was in the east. Last year Crowell got lost in the motions and forgot that the state game was a t Shotwell last year. I'll admit the west seems weak this year but I don't see the East as strong either! I think whoever wins the district of death this year (Hermleigh, Ira, Borden County, Klondike, & O'Donnell) will probably be the state champion!

WestTexasKid":pzivd00d said:
The last time the East dominated was when T-Rock was in the east. Last year Crowell got lost in the motions and forgot that the state game was a t Shotwell last year. I'll admit the west seems weak this year but I don't see the East as strong either! I think whoever wins the district of death this year (Hermleigh, Ira, Borden County, Klondike, & O'Donnell) will probably be the state champion!

All I was saying was that everybody hears the same boasts from the West every year, and after 2015 the whining continues. If Abbott beat their "juggernaut" last year, then anything can happen, ANY year. Support your teams, stir the pot, but keep the juvenile comments to high school players. Read the posts from last year, same juvenile posts about the eventual champ, and these are from supposed adults.

Caprock kid":2ae921jh said:
It would look like trash, till you checked WHO THEY PLAYED THOSE YEARS.....

Juvenile coments.... Don't sports broadcasters make the same comments like SEC vs BIG 12 who do they pick every time? SEC bc they win 9 times out of 10 I'm just saying let the east win conservative years then ppl will pick that side to win but till then it wont happen.

Caprock kid":1fmozd1b said:
Juvenile coments.... Don't sports broadcasters make the same comments like SEC vs BIG 12 who do they pick every time? SEC bc they win 9 times out of 10 I'm just saying let the east win conservative years then ppl will pick that side to win but till then it wont happen.

Thats right, polls don't mean a thing , nor do peoples' comments, just stirrin' the EAST pot here, like always.
The WEST is usually really good, but if anyone in the EAST rises up, I'M gonna sound off. Right now, the momentum has shifted, so deal with it. It's not the end of the world.

I wonder, Cougarfan13, what do you base this theory of "the momentum has shifted" on? Is it the rankings? Your gut feeling? What is it? If it is the rankings you're looking at it speaks for itself... rankings are just there for discussion and fussing over. Six of the top 10 teams in D1 are from the West and five of the top 10 in D2 are from the West in the Guru's rankings. Where does that leave your theory? Now, if you're going on your gut then all I can say is that you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Again, we'll see how it all shakes out in the end. Perhaps you're just basing it on last years championship games in which case I would mention that seniors graduate but quality programs tend to remain in place.

WV Backer":132vu73u said:
I wonder, Cougarfan13, what do you base this theory of "the momentum has shifted" on? Is it the rankings? Your gut feeling? What is it? If it is the rankings you're looking at it speaks for itself... rankings are just there for discussion and fussing over. Six of the top 10 teams in D1 are from the West and five of the top 10 in D2 are from the West in the Guru's rankings. Where does that leave your theory? Now, if you're going on your gut then all I can say is that you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Again, we'll see how it all shakes out in the end. Perhaps you're just basing it on last years championship games in which case I would mention that seniors graduate but quality programs tend to remain in place.
Go back and look at all the comments and rankings last year, enuff said.

No, that's not "enuff said". You didn't even attempt to address the question with your colloquialism. That's alright Cougarfan13, after reading some of your posts I would expect nothing less of you.

WV Backer":8nlwumak said:
No, that's not "enuff said". You didn't even attempt to address the question with your colloquialism. That's alright Cougarfan13, after reading some of your posts I would expect nothing less of you.
And I would expect no comment other than the kind you post.... AW... did I hurt your feelings? Are you "TRIGGERED?" Remember that saying about opinions, it applies to ALL of us. Just supporting my teams is all...

Cougarfan13":zpjd353s said:
WV Backer":zpjd353s said:
And I would expect no comment other than the kind you post.... AW... did I hurt your feelings? Are you "TRIGGERED?" Remember that saying about opinions, it applies to ALL of us. Just supporting my teams is all...
If, by that, you mean well thought-out and cogent comments you would certainly be correct (probably for the first time). I punch a hole in your silly theory and you come back with "TRIGGERED"? You've got to step it up son.

WV Backer":276h6mtx said:
YOU ARE JUDGING BY POLLS.... so is HILLARY.......don't have to step up at all, and I'm nobody's son

WV Backer":2vvrkiyi said:
You're nobody's son? You know what that makes you, right? Duh.
NOT YOUR SON , parents are passed away... typical liberal ,,,, always looking for "names, titles, reasons" for opposing opinions, and hand wringing . Vote for hillary , weaklings,,, using juvenile words like "DUH" doesn't help your cause, makes you seem stoned and out of touch.... ....

Cougarfan13,
Relax son, you seem to be... triggered. You're wrong and you know it but, well, that's to be expected. I'll stop now so you can have it kid. Go ahead and tear it up with incomprehensible grammar and inane conclusions. You've got the last word son, so make it good. I've got better things to do.

WV Backer":l9bfxo5h said:
Cougarfan13,
Relax son, you seem to be... triggered. You're wrong and you know it but, well, that's to be expected. I'll stop now so you can have it kid. Go ahead and tear it up with incomprehensible grammar and inane conclusions. You've got the last word son, so make it good. I've got better things to do.
If my grammar is " incomprehensible" as you say, what does that say about the WEST EDUCATION. I'm not a "KID".

Cougarfan, why don't you sit back and let the teams do their talking on the field? Right now, the East doesn't have a D1 team that is ready for Borden County.
All your trash talk and poor grammar is making Aquilla look bad.

CowboyP":22lwuipn said:
Cougarfan, why don't you sit back and let the teams do their talking on the field? Right now, the East doesn't have a D1 team that is ready for Borden County.
All your trash talk and poor grammar is making Aquilla look bad.
All I ever say is Look at the posts from last year, you idiots said the same thing at this time last year,,,,,, you are worried about what I say?:

My opinion is no more accurate anyone elses OPINION, Aquilla will look like Aquilla no matter what I say,,,,

I paid my dues at Aquilla , So I GET TO VOICE MY OPINION.

Back