District openers

Sorry to hear about your player Coach JeffN. And I will be praying for him.

Any news for the Baytown /Pasadena game? I caught some 11-man *I know, I know* action tonight so I didn't make the game like I planned on. Maybe I'll go check out the Emory/Katy game to make up for it.

Well, I was 1-3 this week with Emery being my only horse that crossed the finish line.
Logos won with help from injuries as the coach stated above. Beat wishes to Ficklin.
Baytown came out and beat a good team in Pasadena. This does not match up to their preseason schedule.

So after a week or two of trying to figure these teams out I think the dust is starting to settle.

I went to the emery game and emery looked solid as most of us thought. Katy was hard to figure out until I saw them play. Their stud r/b is out. May be rough one until he gets back.

Alpha and logos beat up on each other pretty good. Sorry to hear about the injuries to alphas Ficklin. Prayers go out to him as well as their team.

the Pasadena and baytown game has me wondering what's going on. I expected Pasadena to roll during that game. Was Houston hurt?
Anyone see that game?

so if 13 played for pasadena then Baytown must have been sand bagging...
that or they had some serious injuries to turn it around that quick.
Guess i am headed to watch the Baytown game this week.

Back