A tought group to break into

Broadcaster

Six-man fan
I have been trying to get into this sixman league for 2 years. I love sixman football and have had friends make the transition from 11 to 6 man. I am an experienced and at least somewhat successful football coach who has been a head coach at AA, AAA, and AAAA. Still trying! Thanks!

Trap, I sent you the message via pm. Please drop me a line back if you know or have anything open. I would really like to make this change. It has been on my mind for the last 2-3 years.

Don't give up Broadcaster. The movements haven't even begin to start. I know there's an ambicious school looking for a a great coach. I know for a fact your one of them. Good Luck....from a someone that knows all about you.

Broadcaster,
Between my junior and senior years my HS had a coaching change. The team we had my junior year was very strong and I think the coach left for greener pastures when my class became seniors. You might expect to see that happen - a strong team losing a lot of players to graduation may cause a younger coach to bolt for the door and more money somewhere else. Those small rural school districts do not pay much if anything over the state base so teachers often have to choose whose kids to take care of - their own or the school district's.

EDG & Melani,
Thanks to both of you guys. I realized along time ago, this business won't make you rich. More now than ever I coach simply because I love the game. I guess either I am luckier than alot of people or maybe God just chose to smile on me from time to time. At any rate, I have learned pretty much to be happy either way and anyway. Just get up each morning and see if I am breathing and my feet touch the floor. If those two things happen, it is pretty much gonna be a GREAT DAY!

Merry Christmas to everyone on the board! May God smile on you and your families and bless you immensely in 09!

Back