2024-2025 School Year

coach_mc_

11-man fan
I know it is crazy early on in the year to be posting about this but my wife recently accepted a position in San Angelo so this summer I will be moving there. Thus, beginning my job search now. I coached six-man football for 4 years and the last 2 years have coached at Frenship ISD in Lubbock. I have literally coached 6man-6A!! I have lived around Lubbock my entire life so I do not have a lot of contacts that direction. So, I am just putting myself out there for any school near or around that might have something pop up. I will gladly share my resume via email with anyone in the area, or if you just have a contact in the area once things start opening up, I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!!

Now that the first semester is coming to an end, I would appreciate any and all help with connections in or around San Angelo! Thank you in Advance!

Our situation has now changed. I appreciate the help I have received so far! We are now looking at being in the Wichita Falls area for the 2024-25 school year. I have begun my search but that is still a new area for me. If you have any connections to the schools in the area, 6 or 11 man, I will greatly appreciate any and all help. Thank yo in advance!

Back