What you doin' for the Super Bowl?

freeagent

Six-man pro
Any ideas, comments on your Super Bowl party.

Coach Rabon and I over here in Seguin have got the biggest screen you can find for our party ... we're renting the Palace Theater (seats 350) and the owner is gonna project it on the movie screen.

If you're in the neighborhood, you're invited.

John Taddy

I don't ever really have any plans. More then likely I'll chill out here at the house with my 5 year old son and watch the game on our huge 27" 1999 TV from the couch, but I might consider your offer and just drive to Seguin to watch it on a mammoth screen. :lol: :wink:

If you serve adult beverages, then Goob, ou johnny :shock: , and all their family just might be showing up on your doorstep that morning. :D

Seriously, that sounds like a great party venue John. I bet it will look pretty good watching Urlacher clobber someone, almost like you were on the sideline at the 50 yd line.

Old Bearkat":2dkizxh4 said:
If you serve adult beverages, then Goob, ou johnny :shock: , and all their family just might be showing up on your doorstep that morning. :D

Seriously, that sounds like a great party venue John. I bet it will look pretty good watching Urlacher clobber someone, almost like you were on the sideline at the 50 yd line.

Ol' Bearkat ... you'll need to bring your own adult beverages (although I might sneak in a six pack of fine Milwaukee vintages).

And being a Packer fan, I'm conflicted. I hate the Bears. But I could never stand the Colts from the days of the great Packer-Colt playoff games of the late 60's, and Starr vs. Unitas ... I'm leaning towards the Colts, but I'd rather hope for a decent game.

John

Dang John,What would you rent if the Packers would have made the big show....Have Fun,I heard some of the Dallas Desperdo Cheerleaders' are looking to bust--buss wait tables super bowl weekend,,, 8)

Old Bearkat":374nzbky said:

Disgusting stuff

schlitz_blue_bull.jpg

Red_Devil_DDS":23u2obya said:
lifegatesports":23u2obya said:
(although I might sneak in a six pack of fine Milwaukee vintages).

Old Milwaukee or Milwaukee's Best?

Miller. It's really the only beer brewed in Milwaukee anymore besides some smaller "boutique" brands.

Schiltz? When I was growing up, nobody in the Milwaukee area ever drank that stuff. That was all packaged up for the rubes from Chicago.

The local favorite was Pabst Blue Ribbon, although there were folks in my family partial to Blatz (the old ad used to go, "I'm from Milwaukee and I oughta know. Blatz Beer tastes great wherever you go...").

I remember the stories from old County Stadium when the Braves played. The best job in the concessions was being the Pabst vendor. All you had to do was walk a few paces and all of a sudden, there was a line. If you were selling any other brand, you had to trudge up and down the stairs, hawking your wares.

John

lifegatesports":3t9w63ik said:
Red_Devil_DDS":3t9w63ik said:
lifegatesports":3t9w63ik said:
(although I might sneak in a six pack of fine Milwaukee vintages).

Old Milwaukee or Milwaukee's Best?

Miller. Schiltz? When I was growing up, nobody in the Milwaukee area ever drank that stuff. That was all packaged up for the rubes from Chicago.

John

And the rubes in Texas, as it was my Dad's favorite beer.

Hey guys, don't show up at the Palace for our Super Bowl party. Due to technical difficulties, we aren't going to do it this year.

Will have to settle for the new 52" DLP screen at Coach Meadors' house.

And it's the Bears vs the Colts. This Packer fan hopes it ends in a scoreless tie ...

John

Back