Texas Assoc of Ind Athletic Org -- Meeting Dec 7

waynea

11-man fan
The Texas Association of Independent Athletic Organizations has recently completed it's first year as a league! I have been contacted by numerous teams and organizations requesting information about our association.

We will be holding two meetings in different locations on December 7 to give information about future plans for the association (including adding basketball and volleyball!), and to take input from member groups as well as those considering joining.

If you think you might have interest in learning more about our association please plan to attend one of the following meetings:

Sat Dec 7, 2013
11:00 AM
Waco Parkview Academy
1100 Lake Shore Dr
Waco, Tx 76708

Sat Dec 7, 2013
7:00 PM
Hampton Inn
320 Texas Ave S
College Station, TX 77840

PLEASE RSVP to [email protected] so that we know how many to expect and I can send you an agenda prior to the meetings!

Mother Nature could have been a bit more cooperative this weekend, however after studying the forecasts for Waco, College Station, Houston, and Dallas I have decided to move forward with our scheduled meetings. IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT BECAUSE OF WEATHER – do not worry – I will be sending out notes from the meeting and FINAL DECISIONS are not being made at these meetings. Above all be safe!

The first meeting will be at Waco Parkview Academy at 11:00 AM.

Dec 7
11:00 AM
Waco Parkview Academy
1100 Lake Shore Dr
Waco, TX 76708

Because of the expected attendance we have CHANGED THE VENUE for the 2nd meeting. It will be in College Station at the Denny’s close to our former location. IF TCAL CANCELS THEIR ALLSTAR GAME THIS MEETING WILL BE CANCELLED AND WE WILL TRY TO SET A CONFERENCE CALL since many of the attendees won’t be making the trip unless there are All Star Games.

The new Venue:

Dec 7
7:00 PM
Denny’s
607 Texas Ave South
College Station TX 77840

Thanks everyone – I’m looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow – BE SAFE!

Wayne Alldredge
Austin NYOS
TAIAO

Back