Superbowl

51eleven

Six-man expert
When The Falcons went up 28 - 3 did anyone else hear their fans start singing "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah nah, hey, hey good bye"? My wife couldn't hear it but she was looking at face crack or something on her phone. Singing that song in the 3rd quarter is Never a good idea and poor sportsmanship even if you do win. Why piss off/inspire Brady/Belicheck?

I pretty well stopped watching at 28-9, but when my DSW and beloved son said it was 28-20, well, I was back at the set. Patriots didn't quit.

Old Bearkat":2v611bnl said:
smokeyjoe53":2v611bnl said:
You mean they've already had the Super Bowl?.................

What is this "Super Bowl" which you speak of?

It's something Chicago Bear fans went to a couple times. But that was a long time ago, when they used to be a good team. This year, the Patriots gave the Falcons a three-quarter head start. And the Patriots still won.

freeagent":ta55tx6d said:
Old Bearkat":ta55tx6d said:
smokeyjoe53":ta55tx6d said:
You mean they've already had the Super Bowl?.................

What is this "Super Bowl" which you speak of?

It's something Chicago Bear fans went to a couple times. But that was a long time ago, when they used to be a good team. This year, the Patriots gave the Falcons a three-quarter head start. And the Patriots still won.

Not a Bear fan by any stretch of the imagination. Back when I still watched NFL games, I was a frustrated Houston Oiler fan.......

Gimmie Snake Stabler or Pastorini, the Tyler Rose or Billy White Shoes Johnson. If some of them could have won a super bowl there would still be Houston Oilers. If if's and but's were candies and nuts...

Back