Rah Rah TCU

51eleven

Six-man expert
After being born in Cowtown, about the only big city I half way like part of (the Old Austin was OK) for some reason I've never really liked the froggies. There were exceptions. Bob Lilly was a childhood hero as a Cowboy. Norm Bulaich was a tough one. Jim Wacker almost had me with You Gotta Belive. I think I'd of liked them in the 1930's from what I've read.
But I've thought of the student body as preppie elites most of my life. I know, true of SMU, anm, Baylor and UT too to some extent. Free tickets to see them play Army in the mid 2000's. Did you know their big pregame thing is to march around the stadium concourse shouting rah rah tcu over and over? Real original.
I've loved it for years anytime they get beat, by anybody. Same as that misnomer called OU football, without players from Texas they would inhale Every year. Something in Patterson's demeanor intensified my animosity, probably in part his whininess.

Rah Rah tcu. The final four won't include you.

I know some good frogs in spite of my prejudice. Apologies to any horny toads I've offended.

Back