New Golf Team

coachbill

11-man fan
We are starting up a golf team for a few students who really want to play golf. Is there a web site that could help me with tournaments and or other events? Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!
Billy Helm
Tribe Consolidated
[email protected]

coachbill":3mjdrlre said:
We are starting up a golf team for a few students who really want to play golf. Is there a web site that could help me with tournaments and or other events? Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!
Billy Helm
Tribe Consolidated
[email protected]

Billy ... Call New Braunfels Christian; I know they have a golf team. Some of the Austin private schools might also be able to give you an idea on some tournaments ...

I have a 13 year old son that loves golf. Living in a small town aways from a course makes it tough to play. Any ideas on what to do with drills to keep it fun until he is in high school.

Tigerpower,

I am not a golf coach, only the AD. But I to live in the country and my son aims for the cattle, If your not in the country, watch out for the neighbors windows. If you want to drive to Bastrop TX, he could play with our boys no problem. Good luck with your son and his passion to play golf.

Thanks,
I need to do something for him. He is shooting in the mid 80's on a full length course. It was humbling when he beat me at the end of the summer.

Tigerpower":n9u7axba said:
Thanks,
I need to do something for him. He is shooting in the mid 80's on a full length course. It was humbling when he beat me at the end of the summer.

I shot in the mid-80's once. But that's only because I got lucky on the hole with the spinning windmill ...

Back