looking for 6-man hfb and possible ad job in tx

rippymorales

11-man fan
i am looking for a 6-man hfb job with possible ad duties...

i have 18 years of teaching/coaching experience in an inner city school setting working with at risk students...

of those 18 years, 3 have been as an evening school director of an alternative ell high school...

i am fully certified for life in the state of texas in secondary math...

i want to build an athletic program on "class" and "character"

i can be reached at [email protected]

have u ever coached 6man? if not, u might wanna take an assistants position to get some experience. almost any coach could use an extra set of eyes and ears.

i am still looking for a 6-man hfb coaching position in tx...

yes i have experience coaching 6-man football...

i am also fully certified for life in the state of texas in 6-12 math...

i also have experience coaching basketball, soccer, tennis, softball, and powerlifting...

if you are looking for a hungry coach who is hard working and dedicated to his kids and is a team player as well as a leader, i am your coach...

Rippy Morales
Eisenhower High School
Math Teacher???

Didnt you apply for the Jasper Head Coaching Position? Your kind of all over the place... from a 3a Head job to wanting a sixman job? Did you get an interview with Jasper? I am just being nosey...

12 years of fb coaching experience...

3 as a hfb coach at the class 4a/5a level in mn and in...

5 years as a varsity dc in tx...

and 2 years as an assistant for a now non existent 6-man school in the san antonio area back in 1990 and 91...

i hope this answers your questions...

Rippy,
Looks like we are having similar luck finding a position in the sixman market. I have been slip sliding for 3 years now. I have 30 years, was an AD and head coach for 1/2 that, jumped up, jumped sideways..... got out, got back in... retired... rehired... and still trying... I guess that ability to "keep trying" defines us as coaches!

Bill Reed

coach reed thank you for the kind words...

God has a plan for all of us...

i just pray for strength to accept, understand, and follow his will for me...

Back