Indian Volleyball 2008

Indian Father

11-man fan
Many of us from where we bleed Green are excited about the upcoming season! Yes, this includes our Football Team but I am referring to Volleyball. Under a new Coach, our girls are performing well and enjoying the game. I look forward to watching.
Good luck at the Bronte tournament!

Just finished watching our boys win in football against Balmorhea and I want to say to the Senior Volleyball Players/Cheerleaders; you throw like girls!
Good luck tomorrow playing Sierra Blanca. Sic' Em.

Congratulations to our Queens of the Volleyball court on your win over Sierra Blanca! We are backing you all the way.
I’ll be out of town for awhile so some of other Indian Volleyball supporters need to post. I did not start this on the Message Board to be the only one posting. Keep it clean and keep it positive.

Congratulations need to go out to our ladies of the Volleyball Court. Now Bi-District has been won, it is time to look forward to Wink. If you play like you did in the second game at Bi-District, I believe you will win and advance. We are proud of you and backing you all the way. Go Indians!

Back