Garden City C-stand report

fajitapete

Six-man fan
Someone owes me a rib-eye sandwich.

Journeyed to God's country to see a match-up between Loraine and Grandfalls-Royalty and to sample the supposedly great rib-eye sandwich. I guess by now you know, they weren't serving them!! And the Frito Chili Pie was an embarrassment. How hard is it to understand these things need to be HOT.

They do get points for having a choice of PBCS or shredded but the chili was cold, the coffee was cold, the trash can got both. At the half I tried the chopped BBQ sandwich, tasty, if you like SYSCO brand prepared chopped BBQ.

My team lost, with the go ahead score with 5 seconds left in the game, I had to drive 4.5 more hours to the ranch, with only an alsups corn-dog and a 5 hour energy drink.

I hope the c-stand this week is up to the task.

Has anyone else noticed that the quality of the concession stands really fell off when the playoffs started this year? The folks at Hermeliegh really acted like they wanted to be somewhere else. The stand at Forsan wasn't bad, but nothing really special.

fajitapete":1pzfdu4h said:
Someone owes me a rib-eye sandwich.

Journeyed to God's country to see a match-up between Loraine and Grandfalls-Royalty and to sample the supposedly great rib-eye sandwich. I guess by now you know, they weren't serving them!! And the Frito Chili Pie was an embarrassment. How hard is it to understand these things need to be HOT.

They do get points for having a choice of PBCS or shredded but the chili was cold, the coffee was cold, the trash can got both. At the half I tried the chopped BBQ sandwich, tasty, if you like SYSCO brand prepared chopped BBQ.

My team lost, with the go ahead score with 5 seconds left in the game, I had to drive 4.5 more hours to the ranch, with only an alsups corn-dog and a 5 hour energy drink.

I hope the c-stand this week is up to the task.

Now that is a cryin' shame!!! The ribeyes were really good the last time I was there in 2009. Being out of the playoffs must have taken the steam out of the folks back home....

Back