Converts and cup of pie

PopeBurford

11-man fan
4 or 5 yrs ago I started talking about 6man at work. Small department of only 18 but all are football fanatics (most have kids playing including 2 Tongans with players on the Euless Trinity squad). With the exception of 1 person, they thought I was pulling their leg (not that I've ever embellished a story).... 6manfootball??? The biggest skeptic was my boss who was a premier running back for Hurst when they were a powerhouse (go back a lot of years). Now everyone seems to want a weekly update... and yesterday.... boss comes in all excited... just found out Bob Lilly played 6man for Throck. And today..... he walks into my office with a cup of frito pie for me.... honest to god I've never even discussed frito pie at work.... the power of 6man football... it knows no boundries

PopeBurford":1gxpcp8k said:
4 or 5 yrs ago I started talking about 6man at work. Small department of only 18 but all are football fanatics (most have kids playing including 2 Tongans with players on the Euless Trinity squad). With the exception of 1 person, they thought I was pulling their leg (not that I've ever embellished a story).... 6manfootball??? The biggest skeptic was my boss who was a premier running back for Hurst when they were a powerhouse (go back a lot of years). Now everyone seems to want a weekly update... and yesterday.... boss comes in all excited... just found out Bob Lilly played 6man for Throck. And today..... he walks into my office with a cup of frito pie for me.... honest to god I've never even discussed frito pie at work.... the power of 6man football... it knows no boundries

Yea, add the jalapenos and onions and it can work it's wondrous magic. Cleanser of the soul and body, it shall set you free, esp if you add enough jalapenos.

We are in the process of converting our Cstand to withhold a tasty cup of frito pie...........Now i just gotta talk my boss into it.........

Back