CanAm Bowl 2016

Watched some of the game last night. It is different, it was interesting. The commentators were terrible. I realize I have a small sample size and we scored 60+ points... But our offensive scheme was not great.

Always good to win. USA!!!

I thought they did good for the time they had to put an offense together. It's not easy implementing an offense and defense in 3 days

And the commentating wasn't bad. I thought the production was awesome. At least it was broadcasted. Don't have to nit pick everything...jeez.

I thought they did an amazing job with the production considering the amount of resources Canada usually puts to six man football. The two announcers said this was their first time announcing a six man game so the did an admirable job. Id like to see this type of production at our all star games in Texas!

Canam bowl is a great thing. My son played a few years ago and it's something we will both remember forever. The tiny town I live in now sent 2 last year and it was great to see the town rally around them, no one in this area has ever been to anything like it.

If those that were in charge this year have any shirts left please contact me. I'd love to get one for myself and my son.

Was fun to watch for sure. Was nice getting to see it. The commentators just don't have a vast knowledge of Texas 6 man football. They did get fired up a few times, even for our kids, which was nice. I didnt quite know what to think of the center picking up the ball and the motion towards the line of scrimmage. Was a little like arena ball. The center picking up the ball was not a good thing. They have some different rules for sure! Wish they would come down here to play. Maybe in Nebraska. Texas would more than welcome them to come down. I also wish all of our all star games were televised.

Back