Basketball Phenom??

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: Basketball Phenom??

Postby TebowTime15 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:47 pm

I have a question for you Tebow... what are the 4 blocking assignments on a tight offense? Please name them in order.

You probably want the QB to block or run out for a pass. It depends on if you are in a T, I, Jbird, or O'Brien Veer and depends on the defense ran by the other team. At the end of the day, unlike 11-man, I almost think it is more important to block someone rather a specific person because an over pursuit might allow the RB to cut back and get a big gain.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby GigemSooners » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:22 pm

TebowTime15 wrote:
I have a question for you Tebow... what are the 4 blocking assignments on a tight offense? Please name them in order.

You probably want the QB to block or run out for a pass. It depends on if you are in a T, I, Jbird, or O'Brien Veer and depends on the defense ran by the other team. At the end of the day, unlike 11-man, I almost think it is more important to block someone rather a specific person because an over pursuit might allow the RB to cut back and get a big gain.

You still dodged the question I asked previously regarding the Rigdons as assumed...
What you said regarding blocking assignments are basically spot on. Yes, I would like my QB to block on sweeps. Yes , you have to adjust to the bird or an unbalanced set. So you played for Rochelle? Go Hornets right? There are still 4 blocking assignments that are and should be implemented at a young age. I think you know or would hope so. I'll give you a hint if you ask. I honestly believe you dont know what they are.
So who did you play for? Again?
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:32 pm

GigemSooners wrote:
TebowTime15 wrote:

You still dodged the question I asked previously regarding the Rigdons as assumed...
What you said regarding blocking assignments are basically spot on. Yes, I would like my QB to block on sweeps. Yes , you have to adjust to the bird or an unbalanced set. So you played for Rochelle? Go Hornets right? There are still 4 blocking assignments that are and should be implemented at a young age. I think you know or would hope so. I'll give you a hint if you ask. I honestly believe you dont know what they are.
So who did you play for? Again?

I thought you were talking to the other guy about Rigdon. The only thing I know about anyone with the last name Rigdon is what was said on this site plus the fact I liked watching Big Rigdon play ball. That guy was a ball player, and could have played college ball during the Wishbone area when people actually hit eachother.

I'm not telling you who I am because you're a nut. Like I told you, my plans are beyond your comprehension. If you want to understand that reference, watch the Flash season 1.

Lol, I think the problem is you aren't very articulate. Are you looking for a vocabulary term like a reach block? Are you talking about the difference in a man blocking scheme versus a zone blocking scheme? Are you asking me who I blocked in high school? I just need some guidance as to what the heck you're talking about.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby GigemSooners » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:08 am

TebowTime15 wrote:
GigemSooners wrote:
TebowTime15 wrote:

So who did you play

I'm not telling you who I am because you're a nut. Like I told you, my plans are beyond your comprehension. If you want to understand that reference, watch the Flash season 1.

Lol, I think the problem is you aren't very articulate. Are you looking for a vocabulary term like a reach block? Are you talking about the difference in a man blocking scheme versus a zone blocking scheme? Are you asking me who I blocked in high school? I just need some guidance as to what the heck you're talking about.

You literally referenced a prepubescent TV show to show how "smart" you are lol?? My plans are beyond your comprehension?? You're ego is almost as funny as you.
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:19 pm

GigemSooners wrote:
TebowTime15 wrote:
GigemSooners wrote:
TebowTime15 wrote:

So who did you play

You literally referenced a prepubescent TV show to show how "smart" you are lol?? My plans are beyond your comprehension?? You're ego is almost as funny as you.

I love that show! Since it seems like you're done for now, I'll see you at our next crisis unless you get banned before then.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby GigemSooners » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:34 pm

You probably want the QB to block or run out for a pass. It
So who did you play

Lol, I think the problem is you aren't very articulate. Are you looking for a vocabulary term like a reach block? Are you talking about the difference in a man blocking scheme versus a zone blocking scheme? Are you asking me who I blocked in high school? I just need some guidance as to what the heck you're talking about.[/quote][/quote][/b]

You literally referenced a prepubescent TV show to show how "smart" you are lol?? My plans are beyond your comprehension?? You're ego is almost as funny as you.[/quote]

I love that show! Since it seems like you're done for now, I'll see you at our next crisis unless you get banned before then.[/quote]

Still didnt answer my question(s) about the Rigdons. So just to clarify, you have been around Richlands program since Coey Smith was in HS in 2007. You were most likely around the age of 9-12 when TEs team were playing. (Great role models to look up to). You reference a show meant for teenagers, so you have to be young. Seems like everything's adding up to when you played and who you are. I dont need you to tell me, it's pretty obvious now :)
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan

Postby GigemSooners » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:57 pm

I love that show! Since it seems like you're done for now, I'll see you at our next crisis unless you get banned before then.[/quote]

Never said I was done Jordan. Sorry you were the runt (genetic-wise) in your family but it makes sense. Little-man syndrome does exist. You're just lucky you had Tippie and Lusty (and line) that did ALL of the work. You just handed the ball off and ran away from being hit.
Plus... it's pretty well known you love the prepubescent show you listed in the earlier posts. Have a good one Jordan :)
GigemSooners
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:04 pm

You're hilarious! I'm 10 steps ahead of you, and you don't even know what game we're playing.

PS. To Jordan Burkhart: I'm sorry Gigg'em thinks you are me. Don't let them put you down, however, because you're 3 times the athlete I am if you are half as athletic as Haustin.

Fun fact, Jerry can ball....I bet he could beat Gigg'em one on one but shshsh.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby granger » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:39 pm

Let's move along.
granger
Guru

Blog: View Blog (3)

Previous

Return to six-man football talk